Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween




Is it weird to anyone else that we're already into the month of November? Feels like the semester just barely started. But Halloween has already come and past, and now we're into the holiday season. Kinda crazy. Life seems to keep speeding by. Anyway, we had a surprisingly fun Halloween this year. I was originally scheduled to be working at Sammy's til midnight on Halloween, but due to a little over-staffing and a little under-serving (Sammy's was dead that night), I was able to get off early. Happy day! I was already dressed up for work, so our next task was to get Jord a costume. He started brain storming while I finished up some last things at work. I soon get a phone call from my cute hubby telling me that he's managed to fit into my scrubs, which were a bit snug on him, and was planning to be a gay proctologist... A what?! Well, for those of you who don't know, a proctologist is a butt doctor. And the gay part comes from the extremely tight fitting scrubs that accentuated his back side and managed to show a little mid-drif too. :) Clever right?! I thought so.
So now that we were all dressed up and feeling spontaneous we decided to revisit the single party life style and hit up one of the Halloween parties in Provo with our friends Raegan and Joey. It had been a while since we frequented the dance floor and I remembered why I stopped going to those dance parties to begin with. Unfortunately, the line for the haunted house was a little too long, so we ended up not staying too long but it was pretty fun! After we stopped by 7-11 to get some hot chocolate and went home to watch a movie! Over all, it was an adventurous
night for us married folk and a heck of a lot better than working!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are a lot more fun than we are! haha

    Me and Ryan kind of forgot the holiday all together...

    Super cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love this!! Jordan's costume was hilarious! And the best part was how proud he was of it! It was so fun hanging out with you guys this weekend! We loved it!

    ReplyDelete