Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Move

Its official, I'm the world's worst blogger. This time I can blame it on being really busy. I just finished my last semester of Nursing school and we made the move to San Francisco. Jordan has been in school for a few weeks now and is loving it. There are a lot of long days of studying, but so far so good. We were apart for a few weeks so I am very glad to be living with my hubby again. Some say that "home is where the heart is"... That may be true, but in my opinion, a more accurate statement would be "home is where the husband is". After 2 short days, this crazy city is already starting to feel like home. Here are a few pics from the first weekend of our new adventure :)


Shopping at Union Square


Breakfast at Mama's


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys are getting settled in!! I miss San Francisco, it's SO fun there. I'm excited for you guys and your journey there. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you!!! Glad you are having fun. We cant wait to visit you guys!

    ReplyDelete